How to withdraw case under section 354 Crpc and 8 of POSCO act

In Criminal Law
My father had touched me inappropriately under the influence of alcohol and i had filed a case against him under sec 354 of crpc and sec 8 of posco ( i m a minor) but i was not aware of the legal consequences . he has been sent to Tihar jail but now i want to withdraw my case .pls suggest how is it to be done.

Filling a criminal case is a serious matter it can not be withdrawn hus like that. U have taken a very serious step n now to handle the situation u hv to be more careful. To withdraw you hv to file quashing

Well as per you one case has already been regd against your father in yhe influence of alcohol hence it is an offence and more over the offence is not compoubfsble you have a option go to delhi high court and make a quashing the petition then and then you can go for quashing for that you have to go with the chargesheet better u can contact our office for filing the case

First of all at what stage ur case is. Whether chargesheet is filed by I O or not. Secondly what is ur as of now. Or chargesheet is filed in both cases procedure differs. So if you want proper advice Please call back with all information then only you could be given proper advice.

The allegations which you levelled against your father is not compoundable. It means you cannot withdraw or settle the matter with your father. Two remedies is available for you: 1. When your statement is recorded, you can say in your father's favour.
2. Your father can also approach to the high court for quashing of the FIR as well as the proceedings before the session court. Then only he will be released from the jail.
Revert me . All the best.

That totally depends on the FIR contents made by you plus his intention whether it was malicious or by mistakenly it happened or otherwise and which part of the body he have touched and by what thing? And many more things...