One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sohit Choudhary

Advocate Sohit Choudhary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sohit Choudhary has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sohit provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws,divorce law, consumer cases, cyber crime related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Dwarka Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/653/2013
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Family Courts, Delhi
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sohit Choudhary. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sohit Choudhary

Q: Police harassing for a criminal complaint i filed

My question is very simple,what can be done when i know that police in on the side of criminal and threatens me with illegal detention and false implications if i complains about the criminal

Advocate Sohit Choudhary answered
An application can be made in court stating all the facts and the judge will give directions in the matter and will call for ATR and later they have to answer. You just need to hire a lawyer who can represent your case in court.

Q: How to get my right on my grandfather's property

My grandfather had 6 children, including my father. My father, my grandfather and grandmother are no more now. The youngest uncle has got the only property of my grandfather transferred on his name through a will, which is most probably a registered one. Also, we've got to know that he is planning to sell off that property. How can we challenge that will, stop him from selling and claim that property?

Advocate Sohit Choudhary answered
Yes, that Will can be challenged merely if the consent of your grandfather was given out of undue influence, coercion, etc. or if he wasn't mentally fit to execute any will. It also depends on many things few illustration I have shared here.

Q: is Email theft from my mail box cyber crime?

I was working with a college in west bengal and I had advised a student for admission in other university out side west bengal as his marks were not qualifying for our college.This particular mail was stolen by my colleague and shown to the management and I was alleged to be working for some other college.I was targeted, humiliated and mentally tortured and not even given a chance for clarifications.The situation became so intolerable for me that I had to quit the job. Can I proceed legally against my colleague or the institution as per the cyber law.

Advocate Sohit Choudhary answered
Yes, it is a cyber crime case and you can file a suit in cyber appellate tribunal and you will get compensation also. As that mail is taken without your permission or consent which amounts to theft. Now a days it is being a new trend of email theft.

Q: How to withdraw case under section 354 Crpc and 8 of POSCO act

My father had touched me inappropriately under the influence of alcohol and i had filed a case against him under sec 354 of crpc and sec 8 of posco ( i m a minor) but i was not aware of the legal consequences . he has been sent to Tihar jail but now i want to withdraw my case .pls suggest how is it to be done.

Advocate Sohit Choudhary answered
That totally depends on the FIR contents made by you plus his intention whether it was malicious or by mistakenly it happened or otherwise and which part of the body he have touched and by what thing? And many more things...

Q: How to take action against embarrassment by BSES

Bses has been harrassing and constantly asking for money. I want tis to stop permanently. Same with property tax. Is the Delhi riot demanding money???

Advocate Sohit Choudhary answered
Activate Do not disturb DND service on your phone and they will not have the authority to call you. However, if they still do then they will be held liable for harrassing you and you can claim hefty compensation from them.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sohit Choudhary

Can Advocate Sohit Choudhary represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sohit Choudhary can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sohit Choudhary?

When you meet with Advocate Sohit Choudhary for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sohit Choudhary?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sohit Choudhary, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sohit Choudhary?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sohit Choudhary, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sohit Choudhary?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sohit Choudhary regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sohit Choudhary?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sohit Choudhary can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.