How to get bail for my father who has been accused for criminal case

My father has been charged with 420,406,120b then 2 days police custody.afterwards I came to know 468,471 also added.lower civil court rejected bail ,in judicial custody to get bail ,is it possible through high court.

Answers (3)

277 votes

The contents of the fir has to be seen first and then we can decide whether or not we should apply for bail in sessions court or high court this point of time you should wait ..................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

290 votes

bail is the discretion of the court ...and depend on the allegation in the fir
if hon'ble high court found that as per allegation in the fir your father is main accused and see the role of your father then court can reject the bail and when a bail is rejected by trial court then you have to file bail application before the High court and Hon'ble high court can grant bail only after going through the allegation in fir and role of your father in that fir and granting of bail is the discretion of the court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
298 votes

You can approach to high court for applying second bail and in general practice in cases involving less serious offences of 420 high court grants bail and lower courts usually rejects bail. Plus you can also apply to sessions court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles