How to get bail for my father who has been accused for criminal case

My father has been charged with 420,406,120b then 2 days police custody.afterwards I came to know 468,471 also added.lower civil court rejected bail ,in judicial custody now.how to get bail ,is it possible through high court.

The contents of the fir has to be seen first and then we can decide whether or not we should apply for bail in sessions court or high court ....at this point of time you should wait ..................

bail is the discretion of the court ...and depend on the allegation in the fir
if hon'ble high court found that as per allegation in the fir your father is main accused and see the role of your father then court can reject the bail and when a bail is rejected by trial court then you have to file bail application before the High court and Hon'ble high court can grant bail only after going through the allegation in fir and role of your father in that fir and granting of bail is the discretion of the court.

Dear
You can approach to high court for applying second bail and in general practice in cases involving less serious offences of 420 high court grants bail and lower courts usually rejects bail. Plus you can also apply to sessions court