One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Zirakpur - Advocate Shashikant Gupta

Advocate Shashikant Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatochandigarh, Zirakpur
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shashikant Gupta completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shashikant enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2010. He is a member of the Punjab & Haryana Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/3174/2010
  • Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Zirakpur

Popular Reviews

SUDERSHAN GUPTA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Shashikant Gupta understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shashikant Gupta

Q: 2 guys cheated on me with 9lakh, but in return I got 3chqs 1 lakh each

I gave 9lakh to a person for my Canada permit, but he cheated me, they were 2 persons 1 of them hide(left his house and run away) they but second person I got. He gave me 3 cheques of 1 1 lakh each, and he cleared 1 chq but he didn't pay other 2 cheque, 1 chq already bounce bcz of lack of amount in his bank account. Now he is ignoring me.What I can do legally?

Advocate Shashikant Gupta answered
when the cheque is dishonoured, then u have to send him a legal notice within 30 days which is mandatory and then u will file a complaint under section 138/142 of ni act and and if he is ignoring u then u can file a complaint against him in the court of law

Q: What to do if police not filing charge sheet

What I can do Police is not filing the chargesheet.

Advocate Shashikant Gupta answered
If the police is filing chargesheet withi. The time frame then you can file an application before court below for status report or u can file a petition before the high court for transfer or inverstigation.

Q: What to do when husband is mentally torturing the wife and children

My husband is a drunkard. I ve been married to him for 22 years now. He is a govt. Employee (teacher) ,so am i.i have 2 kids one of them is 21 and the other 19...i thought of divorcing him a lot of times but i kept put for the kids but i cant take anymore. The abuse is not physical and all but he tortures us mentally. Doesn't let us sleep at nights. What is the best course of action for me.

Advocate Shashikant Gupta answered
Mam.u can file complaint before police and can also file divorce case and can file case under section 12 domestice violence act and for urself and for hr children u can claim maintenance from your husband by filing maintenance case.

Q: Delay in Possession & Non payment of committed pre-emi for subvention

I had purchased a 3 BHK flat from builder CHD developers in 2013 with the address as 106, Golf avenue, Gurgaon. The month and year of possession was Dec 2015. It was stated on a letter head by the developers that in lieu of delay in providing the possession, the Pre- Emi shall be paid by them. However for the past 3 months, there has been no Pre- emi being paid by them and neither are they updating us on the possession date. I would like to make a complaint against them and also get a consultation on what should be done in this case. Pls guide us here. All suitable evidences can be provided.

Advocate Shashikant Gupta answered
U should file consumer complaint against the developer and u will get what is written in the agreement.As per the agreement clause ..the clause regarding pre emi s there u can file the consumer complaint

Q: Do tenants and owners have different rules for common areas

We live in exclusive floors, gurgaon. The new rules set by our RWA (rightly called Owners association) is that all owners can park 2 cars in the society, whereas if a tenant is living in a flat, they can only park 1 car and needs to pay Rs.2500 extra to the society for parking an additional car. Originally, DLF had only allotted one car park per flat. Now, the owners claim that they have more rights on the common areas than the tenants, which doesnt make any sense, as tenancy is an agreement between the landlord and the tenant and the RWA has no business to discriminate this way. The rules for common areas should be the same for both owners and tenants. What is the legal opinion? We want to stop the RWA from harrassing and extorting money from us.

Advocate Shashikant Gupta answered
This is harrassment on the face of your query. U have to send a legal notice to them as they are not authorised to demand more money in lieu of parking from tenant. As the space used by landlord are transfered for use by way of tenant n landlord agreement.u have to file a suit again them

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shashikant Gupta

Can Advocate Shashikant Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shashikant Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shashikant Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Shashikant Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shashikant Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shashikant Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shashikant Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shashikant Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shashikant Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shashikant Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shashikant Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shashikant Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.