How to demand for a cbi investigation in a murder case

One of my relative have been murdered by someone but the Police have been filed a charge sheet under the influence of money and pressure how can I demand for cbi investigation gov. Is also not in our favor

Answers (4)

230 votes

You can move to the high court for writ,order or command.The concerned high court may interfere with case and pass an appropriate order in the same to conduct free and fair investigation.Govt. will definitely sanction CBI probe if there is gravity in the case and nothing has been taken seriously on the part of authorities.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

269 votes

Its file an Applicable to home ministry up Gov.
Same Application may also send to Governor as well as Chief minister up.
After few days again send the reminder atteached the copy of aforesaid application.
If they don't pay any heeds.
Finaly approached the Court for the order seeking the investigation by the C.B.I or any fair agency .
For help Contact me I will help and do it in proper way.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
65 votes

Approach high court if you are not satisfied with investigation report and ask for cbi investigation if your case little bit required the court will order for the cbi investigation. There is need a further discussion along with documents support.

56 votes

we can call CBI for investigation in our personal matter when the state police fails to be competent. But we cannot call them for our petty matters and just on the basis of doubt or because we are not impressed by the way our local police are investigating.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles