How to demand for a cbi investigation in a murder case

One of my relative have been murdered by someone but the Police have been filed a charge sheet under the influence of money and pressure how can I demand for cbi investigation gov. Is also not in our favor

You can move to the high court for writ,order or command.The concerned high court may interfere with case and pass an appropriate order in the same to conduct free and fair investigation.Govt. will definitely sanction CBI probe if there is gravity in the case and nothing has been taken seriously on the part of authorities.

Its file an Applicable to home ministry up Gov.
Same Application may also send to Governor as well as Chief minister up.
After few days again send the reminder atteached the copy of aforesaid application.
If they don't pay any heeds.
Finaly approached the Court for the order seeking the investigation by the C.B.I or any fair agency .
For help Contact me I will help and do it in proper way.

we can call CBI for investigation in our personal matter when the state police fails to be competent. But we cannot call them for our petty matters and just on the basis of doubt or because we are not impressed by the way our local police are investigating.