How can I save children from getting physically abused by their mother

Kindly provide me the legal advice and suggestion when the woman beat her own children of 6 to 9 years with dangerously and threatened to kill them only because of small reasons like children playing late night etc.Its not once but so many times.After trying to convince her by husband and her mother not to do so not yet stopped.She abuse & misbehave with husband & not behave properly with husbands family. Its the case of women violence not husband.Any Legal suggestion counselling and protection of kids form this type of violence which may be danger for their life or development in future.If she killed any child which is possible when saw her behave in anger then whats the use of the law or suggestions.She had two children.

Answers (1)

168 votes

Every human being has their human rights. Especially rights of the children are taken very seriously. Nobody can violate the basic rights of the children, not even the parents. If children are being subjected to physical violence, it is important that it should be reported to the police.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles