How can i lodge any complain against my brothers who defrauded me

I want to lodge a complaint against two brothers who were partners with me in a private limited company, both used me and my trust and ran away with the company's property. I want to lodge a FIR against them personally, I have evidence against them in my email.

How can it be possible that you are a partner with two other persons in a private limited company with having a common trademark, common bank account etc.? Then you said that they cheated you and ran away with the company and then also you are saying that you dont have any other proofs except e-mail chats. Sir, your query is too vague please explain in details with relevant facts only.

Hello , you can lodge a FIR at the police station and provide all the details and proofs regarding the fraud .. The police will investigate the matter and will arrest the culprits .. You can also file recovery suit for Money

Go to the police station of the area where the registrd office of the co.is situated and narrate the story to the SHO with the documents u possessed.He eithr will fst lodge DD or directly FIR against the culprits and then will investigate the matter.

Hello app direct court me case file kr skte ho or police station me unke against complaint bhi dal skte ho or kya business run krne k liye apke sath kya kya proof h