How can i lodge any complain against my brothers who defrauded me

I want to lodge a complaint against two brothers who were partners with me in a private limited company, both used me and my trust and ran away with the company's property. I want to lodge a FIR against them personally, I have evidence against them in my email.

Answers (4)

95 votes

How can it be possible that you are a partner with two other persons in a private limited company with having a common trademark, common bank account etc.? Then you said that they cheated you and ran away with the company and then also you are saying that you dont have any other proofs except e-mail chats. Sir, your query is too vague please explain in details with relevant facts only.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

90 votes

Hello , you can lodge a FIR at the police station and provide all the details and proofs regarding the fraud .. The police will investigate the matter and will arrest the culprits .. You can also file recovery suit for Money

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
216 votes

Go to the police station of the area where the registrd office of the situated and narrate the story to the SHO with the documents u possessed.He eithr will fst lodge DD or directly FIR against the culprits and then will investigate the matter.

62 votes

Hello app direct court me case file kr skte ho or police station me unke against complaint bhi dal skte ho or kya business run krne k liye apke sath kya kya proof h

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles