One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Puneet Sharma

Advocate Puneet Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Faridabad
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Puneet Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Puneet provides services in various field of criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, property related matters, cheque bounce matters, motor accidents related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Puneet enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4569/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • Family Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Puneet Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Puneet Sharma

Q: Company delivered expired products ,how to complain about expired products ?

I ordered three facewash from flipkart all of them are expired can I sue the comapany and they are not even escalating the issue, what is the law against selling expired products india ?

Advocate Puneet Sharma answered
Hi,Yes you can file a complaint in consumer court but before that you have to serve the Consumer notice of demand to them and if they will not consider on it then you can go to the consumer forumRegards Puneet Sharma

Q: How is child custody after divorce worked out

Need help regarding child custody and we are not separate yet

Advocate Puneet Sharma answered
You can file petition for the custody of the child Inna family court under the Hindu adoption act The family court will keep the child's welfare as a paramount consideration and will decide accordingly

Q: Conditions under which bailable warrant is issued

what is ballable warrant & which condition take this action,pls suggest me

Advocate Puneet Sharma answered
If a court issues summons to a person and that person doesn't appear the court has the power to issue bailable warrant After a bailable warrant is issued the police officials will come to your place and execute a bail bond

Q: Advice in case husband filing for divorce without wife's knowledge.

I am Hindu and married for 7 yrs.My husband lives outside India and he has got into relationship with other woman and want divorce to marry her. I don't have any proof of affair but he has told me this over the call. i have 5 year old daughter and don't want to divorce him. What are options do i have and if he files for divorce how long case could go. Also he is not on proper work visa at Myanmar, what could be done to call him back to India. Also as per him his lawyer has suggest that he could get divorce without coming to India or appearing in court and if i don't appear in court of three consecutive time then case will be in this favor and he would be granted divorce . Is this possible in any way? is there any condition/ situation in law in which this could be possible? what could i do so that if case filed then it should go for multiyear and even if he outside India he has come to India for each hearing.Basically i wnt 2 buy time n wnt things 2 delay as much as possible.

Advocate Puneet Sharma answered
Your best option right now is to file a petition of restitution of conjugal rights which means when the court passes the decree the husband will be mandated to live with you and also in that case he won't be able to get divorce

Q: Divorce as wife's psychiatric problem not disclosed before marriage

My son and my daughter-in-law have been married for the last 4 years as per Hindu marriage act. Both are employed in Singapore. My daughter-in-law has some psychiatric problems for which she was under treatment in Trichy. The same was not declared to us before marriage. Also, they have lied us about her qualification etc. Now they have a 10 months old daughter. My son consulted a psychologist for her treatment which has no +ve result. She does not look after the house and being employed do not contribute anything. Every alternative day she fights and some times tried suicide attempt. A police report was also registered in Singapore. How we can get rid from her. Is there any way to get divorce from her. She has also not good relations with her family though she send them some money to her parents as they do not earn anything. Pl advise.

Advocate Puneet Sharma answered
You can file a divorce petition in the court of local jurisdiction where the couple got married If you're able to establish that you didn't about her mental health then you can also go for annulment of marriage

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Puneet Sharma

Can Advocate Puneet Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Puneet Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Puneet Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Puneet Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Puneet Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Puneet Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Puneet Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Puneet Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Puneet Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Puneet Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Puneet Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Puneet Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.