Getting anticipatory bail if I was absent in first hearing of DV case

04-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Non bailable warrants under section 489A have been issued against me as I did not appear in court as I was abroad. Do I have any chance of getting anticipatory bail from high court so that I can go back to India and fight the case without the fear of being arrested? Please advice Thankyou

Answer #1
You do not need to approach to high Court for Anticipatory bail you can apply before the court of session Judge and you will get the anticipatory bail easily High Court is the second option if session court rejects your bail
Answer #2
Hi, no anticipatory bail in your case as because now the warrant has been issued against you. But you can apply for regular bail From the high court. Only you have to prove that you were not here in India.
Answer #3
The case against you is for currency and even if non bailable warrants are issued you can still get the bail on grounds one of which may be going abroad however first file anticipatory bail in sessions court and then if rejected take the same to hon high court of competent jurisdiction