quesFriend has rape charge on him what will be effect on his CBI job

My friend has charge rape by his gf and he is sub inspector in cbi.he live 75 days in judicial custody after that he get bail.can he loss his job i this procedure.

  • ansUnless n until the charges are proved and your friend declared guilty n convicted by the court . otherwise there is no need to worry. But at present he may be suspended or his salary withheld by the department.

    Advocate Vijay Sahni

      Pitam Pura, Delhi

  • anstill the time the allegations are proved his job is safe. he will be only suspended till that period. if the allegations which are on him gets proved then he may lose his job. this is completely upon the lawyer how he tackles the case.

    Advocate Leena Ahuja

      Tis Hazari, Delhi

  • ansHello,

    This is in response to the query raised by you. Before giving you any sought of advice, I would like to inform you that mere pendency of a criminal case does not renders a person liable to get terminated or suspended from Job. However, a period of more than 75 days is more than enough to make your friend get suspended from his government job. However, there are several ways out to go through such kind of a situation and try to prevent your suspension.

    Adv. Harshit Vashisht

    Advocate Harshit Vashisht

      Delhi High Court, Delhi

  • ansCharge does not proves that he is guilty and in that case it is not necessary that he will loose his job at most it might be possible that he will get some departmental proceedings against him and that too because of his absence from job.

    Advocate Ravi Ranjan

      Shahdara, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

One of my neighbour has used word like "third class tenant', "third class people" And…
1) It has been already 2 years since i have registered the FIR . Still…
Married man kept promising me taking divorce from wife and marrying me and kept making…
Sir, my brother was detained for consuming alcohol outside with one of his friends two…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Ricky Chopra

  Sector 49
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

Get free assistance for your legal issue

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News