×

Friend has rape charge on him what will be effect on his CBI job

My friend has charge rape by his gf and he is sub inspector in cbi.he live 75 days in judicial custody after that he get bail.can he loss his job i this procedure.

Unless n until the charges are proved and your friend declared guilty n convicted by the court . otherwise there is no need to worry. But at present he may be suspended or his salary withheld by the department.

till the time the allegations are proved his job is safe. he will be only suspended till that period. if the allegations which are on him gets proved then he may lose his job. this is completely upon the lawyer how he tackles the case.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

Hello,

This is in response to the query raised by you. Before giving you any sought of advice, I would like to inform you that mere pendency of a criminal case does not renders a person liable to get terminated or suspended from Job. However, a period of more than 75 days is more than enough to make your friend get suspended from his government job. However, there are several ways out to go through such kind of a situation and try to prevent your suspension.

Regards
Adv. Harshit Vashisht

Charge does not proves that he is guilty and in that case it is not necessary that he will loose his job at most it might be possible that he will get some departmental proceedings against him and that too because of his absence from job.