Forceful marriage with boyfriend.

I had an affair with a boy since 2007, but now from last 6 months he is not talking to we had physical relation in the past as a result I had an abortion. but i don't have any proof as all the prescriptions are with him. I want to marry him. My family members also likes him. I don't know why he is not loving me now. But i cant accept any one else in my life. is there any law that will help me to marry me?

You have an option to initiate criminal proceedings against him, you can file complaint to police station under section 493 and 376 IPC.