fir filed 110 days ago no investigation

21-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
420/406 fir launched just simply today tomorrow what to do i had been everywher IG/SP but still same should i go to high court plz advice
Answers (2)

Answer #1
976 votes
there is a petition that can be filed at high court for fair investigation on an FIR, high court orders, the SP/IO to investigate the matter at the earliest.
high court passes an order for a representation to SP or concerned IO, if chargesheet is not filed or there is no arrest then the fair investigation order helps you out, you may contact me for further details, and the petition does not take time at all, contact me for further details.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
699 votes
section 420 and section 406 are seriousness of allegation, ingrident of both the saction are different both these provision can not go together ,so u should move to highcourt to quashing the fir
earlier there are so many decesion given by the high court regarding this matter
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."