fir filed 110 days ago no investigation

21-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
420/406 fir launched just simply today tomorrow what to do i had been everywher IG/SP but still same should i go to high court plz advice

Answer #1
there is a petition that can be filed at high court for fair investigation on an FIR, high court orders, the SP/IO to investigate the matter at the earliest.
high court passes an order for a representation to SP or concerned IO, if chargesheet is not filed or there is no arrest then the fair investigation order helps you out, you may contact me for further details, and the petition does not take time at all, contact me for further details.
thanks
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
section 420 and section 406 are seriousness of allegation, ingrident of both the saction are different both these provision can not go together ,so u should move to highcourt to quashing the fir
earlier there are so many decesion given by the high court regarding this matter
Helpful? LawRato LawRato