Filed a complaint regarding robbery at my home and now received notice

I had filed a complaint in 2015 regarding robbery at my home and have received a notice from court to be present there . Can you explain why and what can be the cause.

Have you filed the complaint at police Station? you received notice from Court? That means on basis oy your complaint an FIR is registered. Police forwarded the investigation report to the Court. The Hon'ble Court record your statement and further legal process will be on line.

Court has issued a notice for your appearance either for evidence in your complaint case. And the court on the date along with your I’d proof and summon and if anything has been recovered from the accused the same will be released to your after due process.

In case you stooped appearing or your lawyer stooped appearing in that case court issue a notice to the party as well as to the counsel to appear before the court and take initative action to contnue with the case . It justfor appearance

Court wants to hear the incident from you. I need to see the notice of you have received. Your matter needs detailed discussion.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

Dear Querist, as explained you had filed a criminal complaint for robbery at your place. The Court secures the presence of the complaint and the accused for the judicial proceedings. Since you have not mentioned what has been the fate of your case so far, it is better to have a discussion of the same.
Thanks & Regards.