One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Megha Kain

Advocate Megha Kain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ ratings
Lajpat Nagar-III, Delhi
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Motor Accident, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Megha Kain completed BBA (Hons.) LL.B (Hons.) from National Law University Jodhpur in 2014. Passed out from a premier law school, Advocate Megha has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Motor Accident and Civil. She provide services in drafting of Appeals, Revision Petitions, Suits and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Megha enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
  • Appellate Tribunal For Electricity, Delhi,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • State Commission Delhi,
  • Supreme Court Of India,
  • Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 750

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 1500

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate Megha Kain

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Megha Kain What to do a case has been filled under 7 PC Act Filed a complaint regarding robbery at my home and now received notice