False case and decree based upon wrong claim by employee

23-Aug-2023 (In Criminal Law)
An employee of our working as a teacher working as a part time basis , filed a suit citing he has worked as clerk and was not paid full dues .and he became successful in getting decree ( suit filed almost 10 yrs ago ) . Now we found a video which shows him teaching in class . How can we proceed against him .
Answers (2)

Answer #1
825 votes
Making false allegations against someone is considered a punishable offence as per the law in force in India.

The High Court has the authority to quash a false complaint filed against you, so you can file a petition under Section 482 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 to do so.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Answer #2
990 votes
You must file a case of perjury against him for wrongly testifying and submitting false documents before the court.
Also on top of that, I'm presuming the decree just recently passed, file for an appeal as well.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."