False case 498A etc please help please send please help please please

23-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
False 498A and etc Please help case in exist And please help false case And please help false case And please help false case And please help false case And please help false case And please help false case

Answer #1
how can someone help you if you don’t give them any details this is not the way to post your question, so if you want to know the answer in detail, you can connect with me for detailed solution of your problem and I can help you in this case
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
hello sar sar aap kahan se Hain agar aapke upar jhutha 498 hai to usmein koi dikkat nahin hai usko FIR ko ham usko coising mein chale jaenge High court mein to aap is jyada problem na to yah koi dikkat nahin hogi test mein aur aap kahan se Hain sar yah Bata dijiye aur aapki patni ne aapke aur कौन-कौन se ki scheme sari detail aap de dijiye koi dikkat nahin hai ismein aur aapki patni ne aapke aur कौन-कौन se ki scheme sari detail aap de dijiye koi dikkat nahin hai ismein
Helpful? LawRato LawRato