Fake allegations of theft on my 8 year old boy and my wife by group.

17-Apr-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Few year ago a neighbour in our building imposed fake allegations of theft on my wife I asked husband but he didn't responded. After that I insisted my wife to not to entertain him. After that now three ladies and there husband making same fake allegations of theft on my 8 year old child and my wife. I asked them one by one but no one provided me any evidence they are telling different versions of theft. One of the husband also tried to flirt with my wife and there children spreading rumour.
Answers (5)

Answer #1
583 votes
First of all no case can be made against 8 year old unless he has the ability to know he can do theft , regarding flirting with your wife you can file sexual harassment case and in respect of fake allegations you can file a defamation suit against all of them.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
905 votes
Seek a legal Consultation and Get a legal notice issued to the concerned persons for falsely accusing your family for theft and defaming your family's reputation. Issue a legal notice and file a police complaint for outraging a modesty of a women
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
760 votes
Has any FIR being filed for the theft because of no FIR is being filed then legally there is no problem however if you feel that false allegation are being made then it is advisable to file an FIR against the persons and bring them to the court for proper treatment
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
772 votes
First of all you should approach the police station according to your jurisdiction and try to register a FIR against the culprits for such harassment and making fake allegations without any proof. And if the police fail to register the same then you can always file a petition under section 156(3) CrPC. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #5
702 votes
You must hire an expert advocate to file complaint against such people bcoz u must escalate this matter asap !
Also get cctv camera installed
Kindly be in touch to understand the issue and to take appropriate legal action on the same
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."