One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vinay Redhu

Advocate Vinay Redhu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDwarka, Delhi
LawRato2 years Experience
Advocate Vinay Redhu
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Insurance, Labour & Service, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, NCLT
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vinay Redhu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

#Expert in criminal, cyber fraud , Hit & Run, cheque bounce, bail matters, insurance etc

Advocate Vinay Redhu have done LLB from the Faculty of Law, DU and B Com (Hons) from Hindu College, DU.
Advocate Vinay Redhu

  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • Supreme Court Of India

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vinay Redhu. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vinay Redhu

Q: Advise on divorce filing and knowing all consequences in legal manner

I need to file a divorce. Need to know what could be the possibile challenges. I need custody of my 19 months child. Plus I don't have a secure financial background and a property to live. So I want to ensure we get help there. As whatever my parents had went in my marriage. Reason to divorce - gaslighting, continuous mental harrasment, no bond as likely in normal couple, continuous ignorance and a lot which came from the in laws cashed severe damage to my mind. My mental health is lost.hindu

Advocate Vinay Redhu answered
Are you the husband or wife. From wife's perspective you can file a divorce case along with that interim maintenance case along with regular maintenance case . Custody of child below 5 years always goes to the mother and you can also claim your streedhan back . Even domestic violence case results into compensation to be awarded

Q: Unilateral decision by Mother about the child without consideration

I want to ask, can a mother decide unilaterally about the child without the consideration of the father of the child?

Advocate Vinay Redhu answered
If you are not Hindu , then it is not possible because as per Hindu Marriage Act father is the natural guardian of a child and just for sake of custody mother is given priority otherwise in all other decisions father is given priority

Q: RCR case no proper handling Anti party Hacked and deleted case data

What should I do if I am not getting case order sheet details by my own lawyer hired from the 1st date of hearing till 6th date of hearing. Also my wife is spying on me from the date of marriage 2013 till now and have deleted all the case data from my mobile and laptop. As she is the top Hacker from Mahawachak, Harnaut, Bihar Sharif. I have paid litigation charges Rs 70000 or more but I am not allowed to meet my children, and the prayer is already there in the plaint.

Advocate Vinay Redhu answered
Draft an application for inspection of case file and file it before the concerned court . Go along with a new lawyer by filing ne vakaltanama and see the entire court case file. All the orders and every evidence what is given in front of the court

Q: Can I apply for a joint petition for declaration?

Can my spouse and I file a joint petition to declare / declaration of title of his second marriage void under SRA ?

Advocate Vinay Redhu answered
Are you guys hindu ? because if you do so then your husband would be charged for Bigamy offence with 7 year punishment. Let me tell you if you are hindu & your earlier marriage is persisting then by default his second marriage is null and void.

Q: Child adoption process and blackmail

Sir/Madam,I want to adopt a baby boy because of that I was searching on youtube. I found someone and he is involved with Prem Ashram Udaipur Rajasthan. I have paid money for the legal process and medical charges for that baby. I want to adopt a baby legally so that my baby won't face any problems in the future. But he is not giving the baby. But that person emotionally blackmailed me. Asking for money only. Pls advise me on how to take legal action against that person.

Advocate Vinay Redhu answered
If both you and child are hindu by religion then you have to proceed according to the Hindu Adoption & maintenance Act and if the gender is different then minimum age gap should be 21 years. If you have paid money then you can file a cheating & criminal breach of trust case against him.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vinay Redhu

Can Advocate Vinay Redhu represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vinay Redhu can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vinay Redhu?

When you meet with Advocate Vinay Redhu for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vinay Redhu?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vinay Redhu, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vinay Redhu?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vinay Redhu, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vinay Redhu?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vinay Redhu regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vinay Redhu?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vinay Redhu can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Vinay Redhu