Clarification on getting bail in physical assault matter

mere bhai ne kisi larka sarford diya hai kya use bail mil sakta hain sir

Answers (3)

Ey "Sarford" kia chis hai samaz me nehi aia. Please Sposto Karke Likhi e a ga. nahi to Parne me dikkat hoti hay or samaj me nehi ata hai. Agar hum samaz na pai to Jabab kaise de. Samaja kiya. Fir se question ki jiea ga.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

First of all bail is a statutory right of an accused and not a fundamental right.Its very difficult to say whether your brother will be granted bail or not without seeing the fir and the sections given by the I.O.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Physical assault me injury dekh ke naturally Court bail deta hain. Yeh depend karta hain kaun kaun Section isme lagaya hain, agar simple 323, 325 hain toh ye bailable Section hotein hain bail bhi mil jateein hain, agar 326 hotei hain toh thoda difficult hota hain magar aisein Section me bhi bahut sarein mamla mein easy bail humlog karwatein hain. All the best. Regards

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

One of my friends has been given order of release on bail the court has asked him to furnish p.b and s.b of 5 lacks!! And there is also one more point…

Read More

Dear sir (s), Me and my wife received court summons by police to attend a FIR case regarding my sister-in-law suicide case registered against her husb…

Read More

What is procedure to get bail at high court of punjab in case of imprisonment in defamation case m how much time does it take??…

Read More

 One of of the lady cheated in Civil and Criminal case as her husband cheated her by duplicating her identity of voter ID and adhaar and he has t…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue