Clarification on action to be taken against false police report

mere khilap ek jhuthi report police se milkar likhi gyi jabki mene daroga ji ke khilap fir likhne se pahele unki online jansunbai portal par sikayat ki aur mere pass daroga ji ke dera di gyi mujhe gaali dene ki recording bhi h jo mere no. par di gyi ... mai daroga ji ke khilap kya karbai kar sakta hu aur koon se section me.

Answers (3)

201 votes

If police officer is not hearing need to make an application in the name of S.P.(superintendent of police) of your area and write your all problems and send it by post.under section 154 of cr.p.c. any person can sent his complaint to the S.P. ,when police don't hear you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

278 votes

dear sir, aapki jhuthi report police se milkar likhi gyi h to aap daroga ji pareshan ho to unki shikayt s.p. office m kr skthe ho or unki gaali dene ki recording bi unko btaa skte unke virudh karwahi kr skthe ho.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
318 votes

aaap pehlee joo report jo likayyyi gayi hai uska jawab de apni concern thane mein aur uski copy waha ke DM ko jo bhi aap ko kehna ho aapne aasan shabdo mein ek detail reply tayar kare tab uski karehevayi hogi jo aage aapkii saheyta karegi.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles