Cheating fraud and rape on pretext of marriage

In Criminal Law
I am a MD doctor and have said different versions in 164 and FIR and I have given fir after 8 months.nI have fabricated the FIR and when medical was done what I told in terms of months of sexual intercourse is different from FIR. I want to take revenge from this guy and want to misuse law. I am a feminist what should I do

Answers (5)

268 votes
hello client as i can see your issue you have mentioned . as you have mentioned the things above pls let us knw how much fabrication you have done in FIR and 164 statement so we are able to understand how to maintain the case in your fevour . as the concern is your case agould be in your fevour so pls mention the facts to us then we can take your case and let accused get the punishment .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


72 votes
Hi Sir, I recently did a similar case and I succeeded in securing anticipatory bail for that person from the Supreme Court, I can share em that order also with you, I argued myself, also Sir Uday vs Karnataka and other cases are in your favour

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

206 votes
As far as the time gap of 8 months is concerned it will not make any difference because in 376 there's always a gap between the date of incidence and its reporting to the police. If there was frequent sexual intercourse then it will come under continuous offence and in that no specific date is required. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

243 votes
Dear Doctor Saheb,
Greetings of the day!!!
We will render you free legal consultation for first audio/video conferencing consultation/ First WhatsApp consultation.
If you want to discuss your legal problem with us. Kindly request Video conferencing link from us. Or you may also request for a telephonic conversation.
We are working across the INDIA

184 votes
Vengeance can make things more drastic! U need to go according to legalities ! U need to hire expert advocate to get justice for any offence which is made against you ..! U shouldn’t lie or create false evidences…there are other sections to make u close to reality !
Be in touch

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."