Can I eligible for government jobs if a false case is booked

1) a false case is booked U/s447 427 R/w 34 ipc sec 3(1)(r)(s) of SC/ST POA ammended act 2015 in the land issue upon my name and all my family members but only my father got arrested and am Not get arrested or didn't received any notices upto 2 years .. after 2 years police officer started to call me .so I applied for quashing in high court ( by showing certificate that am presented in college and all other land papers) and got a stay... then police officer re enquired and closed the case . Is there will be problem for upsc police services please help me am preparing for government jobs

Answers (2)

113 votes

As the police investigation is closed without chargesheet, then means that police havr concluded that the allegations agaist you are false and dropped the case.

So, registeation of FIR and subsequent clouser will not effect you any of your career endeavours.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

159 votes

Dear Sir,
It seems B report/Closure Report was filed by the Police. Please go to the Court and get to know whether such report was accepted by the Court. Sometimes, the Complainant files his objection on such B report and get issue summons to future.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles