Can I eligible for government jobs if a false case is booked

1) a false case is booked U/s447 427 R/w 34 ipc sec 3(1)(r)(s) of SC/ST POA ammended act 2015 in the land issue upon my name and all my family members but only my father got arrested and am Not get arrested or didn't received any notices upto 2 years .. after 2 years police officer started to call me .so I applied for quashing in high court ( by showing certificate that am presented in college and all other land papers) and got a stay... then police officer re enquired and closed the case . Is there will be problem for upsc police services please help me am preparing for government jobs

As the police investigation is closed without chargesheet, then means that police havr concluded that the allegations agaist you are false and dropped the case.

So, registeation of FIR and subsequent clouser will not effect you any of your career endeavours.

Dear Sir,
It seems B report/Closure Report was filed by the Police. Please go to the Court and get to know whether such report was accepted by the Court. Sometimes, the Complainant files his objection on such B report and get issue summons to future.