Can bail be granted by Allahabad high court in NBW criminal matter?

Hi sir....agr koe criminal case ho jisme 10 sal se upr ki sja ho to usme allahabad se bail mil skti h pahli bar me...chargesheet ke bad bail milne me koe problem to ni hoti h...agr case me koe unknown person ko bail mil gyi ho to kya nam vale ko bhi asani se mil jati h......

For bail application can be moved under section 482 of Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, which talks about the inherent power of the high court.
As far as your case is concern that can only be seen after examining the facts of the case. CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Dear Client Bell Lene k liye Charge metter krta hai ki Ap PR charge kiya lgaya gya hai, aur AGR kisi ek ko Bell mil gai to High court se Bell Lene me koi problem nhi hogi Han section depend krta hai ki police dwara kis sectiom me chart seet file ki gai hai

Dear Client,
The bail is a discretion of the Hon'ble judge, which depends upon the case and participation of accused in the matter. In case of further assistance feel free to contact.
Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).