Can bail be granted by Allahabad high court in NBW criminal matter?

Hi sir....agr koe criminal case ho jisme 10 sal se upr ki sja ho to usme allahabad se bail mil skti h pahli bar me...chargesheet ke bad bail milne me koe problem to ni hoti h...agr case me koe unknown person ko bail mil gyi ho to kya nam vale ko bhi asani se mil jati h......

Answers (3)

For bail application can be moved under section 482 of Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, which talks about the inherent power of the high court.
As far as your case is concern that can only be seen after examining the facts of the case. CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Client Bell Lene k liye Charge metter krta hai ki Ap PR charge kiya lgaya gya hai, aur AGR kisi ek ko Bell mil gai to High court se Bell Lene me koi problem nhi hogi Han section depend krta hai ki police dwara kis sectiom me chart seet file ki gai hai

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Dear Client,
The bail is a discretion of the Hon'ble judge, which depends upon the case and participation of accused in the matter. In case of further assistance feel free to contact.
Tushar Bahadur,

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Dear sir, Today I received a call from a constable of wps, stating that i need to attend court for hearing for a 498a case filed by my wife. When i sa…

Read More

My family has got Anticipatory bail in IPC 498A with condition "BAIL WILL BE CONFIRMED ONCE DIVORCE CASE WILL BE WITHDRAWN BY HUSBAND." in s…

Read More

How much time will it take for case to reach Patna high Court after rejection by district judge ?…

Read More

My cousin arrested under drugs and cosmetics act section 18/27 and 420/34. He spent 6 days in police custody and more than one month in judicial custo…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue