Boyfriend broke up with me and had physical relation as well

My boyfriend n I had a breakup. He physically touched my private parts n breast n sexual area n kissed me when we were in relationship with my consent. I want support n want to file a case against him, as we were in a commited relationship n now we had a breakup. What should I do?

Answers (4)

130 votes

well i need lots of information on this aspect ....are you major or minor.....2nd have he promised you for the marriage and there are numerous question like this to be answered... this query need lots of information,,, so as to file complaint against him..... please call for the assistance as it need lot of attention.....

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

79 votes

It is advised that go and personally meet advocate and apprise him your complete story and then he ll we able to guide you well in appropriate legal manner . Because the information provided by you is not sufficient to guide you in right direction.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
347 votes

You yourself written that you have done all this with your consent, therefore there is no criminal case can be filed against him. However, if he made physical relation with the promise of marry than only you can file case against him

220 votes

Anything done with consent does not constitute any offence, under IPC or any other law concern. However, all these done with some false promise does constitute the same, and he xan be prosecuted under various lae.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles