Boyfriend broke up with me and had physical relation as well

My boyfriend n I had a breakup. He physically touched my private parts n breast n sexual area n kissed me when we were in relationship with my consent. I want support n want to file a case against him, as we were in a commited relationship n now we had a breakup. What should I do?

Anything done with consent does not constitute any offence, under IPC or any other law concern. However, all these done with some false promise does constitute the same, and he xan be prosecuted under various lae.

You yourself written that you have done all this with your consent, therefore there is no criminal case can be filed against him. However, if he made physical relation with the promise of marry than only you can file case against him

It is advised that go and personally meet advocate and apprise him your complete story and then he ll we able to guide you well in appropriate legal manner . Because the information provided by you is not sufficient to guide you in right direction.

well i need lots of information on this aspect ....are you major or minor.....2nd have he promised you for the marriage and there are numerous question like this to be answered... this query need lots of information,,, so as to file complaint against him..... please call for the assistance as it need lot of attention.....