One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Naveen Kumar Shelar

Advocate Naveen Kumar Shelar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 10+ user ratings
Daryaganj, Delhi
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Naveen Kumar Shelar is a High Court lawyer in Central Delhi. He has been practicing litigation for a considerable amount of time and is known for his ethical and professional approach towards his work. He provides consultation services on an array of legal matters.

Advocate Shelar specialises in both criminal and civil matters.

Advocate Shelar enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Rohini, Patiala House and High Court Bar Associations.

Enrollment Number : D/1124/2012
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Naveen Kumar Shelar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Naveen Kumar Shelar Regarding internship related issues what to do How to legally ask a person to move out from the house