Bail for accused sentenced for lifetime imprisonment u/s 302 IPC

A1 is punished with lifetime imprisonment u/s302 in district sessions court and no witness said against A1 but still judge gave a sentence of life time imprisonment. Can we apply for bail in high court and in how many days it will be granted? And how to appeal against the judgement in high court of Hyderabad and how many days it will take to prove that accused is not guilty as no evidences are againsg her but in the beginning we hired a lawyer who failed to take the case seriously and prove the innocence od accused

Answers (4)

If A1 got injustice you can file review petition or you can file appeal in the High Court. Consult experienced Lawyer In your locality, do not hide any facts, whatever evidences you have give him honestly, he will guide you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

Yes you can appeal against the session court judgement in the High Court, i cant advice you anything regarding time limit, if your grounds for appeal is tenable then you will succeed for bail in the High Court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

For this you need to meet person and explain full details and try to come along all certified documents and hardly with in 15 days will be granted and don't make delay do as soon as possible there will be limitations period.

Hi according to your query if there is no evidences in 302 ipc then he is liable to be released and bail will be granted accordingly so for further clarifications we need more status about the case and evidences which police have so please contact us.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

If 307 is subjected to anyone and victim's medical also took place and also there are more than 3 people of eye witness can the criminal become fr…

Read More

If any person with put a fact voileting the provision under section 115 of indian evidance act.what is a legal status of that fact? please cote the ru…

Read More

Can get bail in/from police station today…

Read More

What is the difference between section 299 and 300 of IPC…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue