Advice when police harassing for false FIR filed in accident case.

Kisi ne mere husband k khilaaf Galat FIR likhwayi hai ki unki car se kisi ka accident ho Gaya hai. Jabki jo time accident ka diya hai hum us time ghar par hi the aur mere husband bhi. Baat main FIR karne wale se pata chala ki his car se accident hua wo red colour ki thi aur unhone number plate k last four digits online search karke report likhwayi di poora number nahi dekha. Ab last k four digits hamari car k search hue to police hamein harass Kar Rahi hai aur hamari nahi sun Rahi. Jabki hamari car bhi white colour ki hai. Hum kya karein. We are from middle class n not so Money to give . Plz tell n help us.

Answers (5)

95 votes

मान्यवर आप घबराये नही आपकी गाड़ी का एक्सीडेंट यदि वास्तविकता में नही हुआ है तो इसको सिद्ध करने का दायित्व सामने वाली पार्टी का रहता है। पुलिस द्वारा किस प्रकार आपको परेशान किया जा रहा है स्पष्ट नही लिखा है। प्रकरण यदि पुलिस द्वारा कोर्ट में पेश किया जाता है तो ऐसी स्थिति में आपको मिडिल क्लास होने पर कोर्ट से विधिक प्राधिकरण सेवा के अन्तर्गत वकील की नियुक्ति के लिए आप कोर्ट से आग्रह कर सकते है क्योँकि आप अलग से वकील नियुक्त करने में असमर्थ है इस कारण कोर्ट आपको निःशुल्क आपके केस के लिए वकील नियुक्त करेगी।

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

285 votes

Kya FIR me gaadi ka rang Red colour ka likhwaya hai, aur kya jiska accident Hua Vo ye kahane ko tayyar hai Ki unhone last 4 digit dekhkar FIR likhwai hai? Accident me kitni chot lagi hona bataya hai? Agar police galat case banati hai to High Court me FIR quashing ke liye s.-482 CrPC Ki petition lagaiye. Agar case fight karna pada to aap apke dwara bataye Gaye uprokta aadharo par case fight kar sakte hai. Police ne sections kya lagaye hai?

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
335 votes

Do not panic. It happens so file protest application for further high level enquiry and possible ask to collect CCtV Footage if installed on that road your husband tower location etc challenge all you have against the FIR before Senior Police Officer under Section 36 CrPC read with 154 3 CrPC by fax mail written application web site or personal meet wait for result

54 votes

First a fall you registered harrassment complaint against police officer nearby police station or Superintendent of police in your district you are making a application mention all the relevant things related to the accident.

324 votes

Facts u have mention about "Jabki jo time accident ka diya hai hum us time ghar par hi the aur mere husband bhi" ,vehicle no., Colour , What the complainant stated or what not its an matter of evidence ...interrogation is an part of investigation... move an application to superior authorities SHO/Superintendent Of Police for fair investigation and for harassment...

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles