One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gwalior - Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria

Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKhedapati Colony, Gwalior
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria completed his law in the year 2018 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nitin enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2018. He is a member of the Gwalior Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/21/2018
  • District Court, Gwalior
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court, Gwalior Bench

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gwalior

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria

Q: Procedure to file for divorce due to domestic voilence

Im a christian married to a hindu we got married in church as well as arya samaj. My husband behaves mental at times abuses and misbehaves. He drinks alot does not give house expenses i do a teaching job and manage with it all me and my childs need along with my family support. My husband does not want to legally seperate he says he wants the child and if i take child i will have to stay alone not with my family he keeps on harassing me. He even kept my gold on loan since 2yrs and not paid to get it back. My son is 7yrs old. Please advice how to take divorce as he even theeathens me of committing sucide.

Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria answered
First a fall you registered complaint against your husband nearby your police station for creating nuisance and given threatening for me committing suicide after registration of complaint you register petition of divorce against your husband in the court .You want maintenance also.

Q: Advice when police harassing for false FIR filed in accident case.

Kisi ne mere husband k khilaaf Galat FIR likhwayi hai ki unki car se kisi ka accident ho Gaya hai. Jabki jo time accident ka diya hai hum us time ghar par hi the aur mere husband bhi. Baat main FIR karne wale se pata chala ki his car se accident hua wo red colour ki thi aur unhone number plate k last four digits online search karke report likhwayi di poora number nahi dekha. Ab last k four digits hamari car k search hue to police hamein harass Kar Rahi hai aur hamari nahi sun Rahi. Jabki hamari car bhi white colour ki hai. Hum kya karein. We are from middle class n not so Money to give . Plz tell n help us.

Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria answered
First a fall you registered harrassment complaint against police officer nearby police station or Superintendent of police in your district you are making a application mention all the relevant things related to the accident.

Q: Legal procedure to file for divorce as wife not respecting in laws

My wife makes my life hell.she donot respect me and my family I have a almost 7 years of marriage having one son. Now looking for divorce kindly suggest. Regards

Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria answered
Divorce it is a process first a fall both of them take counselling from the counsellor or mediation centre are organised nearby your district court . This things I will suggest you only for your child future .Both of them take counselling but no way are occurring after counselling so you will be registering case divorce against your wife.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria

Can Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria?

When you meet with Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nitin Bhadkaria can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.