Advice in case false FIR u/s 354D and 506 filed to defame.

I had an issue with the manager she kept insulting me in front of everyone one day I questioned her and the company coarsed me into giving a resignation. After a month I was walking in a lane that Manager encountered me few yards away and she was asking what I was doing there I didn't answer she kept asking which led to an argument she called HR and gave a police complaint and booked FIR. I was in remand for one day and got bail. The company did all background checks on me and my father earlier found nothing now they are deliberately trying to harass me would the PP and Judge listen to my version? lawyer says since she is a woman the court will only favour her but that is unfair.

Answers (3)

Your statement would be recorded during the trial and you would have the option of leading defense evidence in the said case. If you establish during the course of the trial that the Manager is guilty of misusing the authorities to cause injury to you, she would become liable to be punished as provided under Chapter XI of the Indian Penal Code. If the Court finds that she is guilty of telling a lie when she renders evidence, she would be liable to be punished for perjury. In the event of your honourable acquittal from the case, you would get a cause of action to sue the Company as well as the Manager for heavy damages.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

no law will be in favor of anybody but there will be some simpathy shown towards the women but that does not mean that the law will be favorable to them you can fight in the court for justice , because in this case burden of proof lies on them

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Dear client
It's sad to hear you had under gone in JC .. actually what causes really behind the lady and you we don't know if they took it in harras to yo if might possible but in this Indian judicial system you have to face all those things.
Thank you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have been charged under sections IPC 354, 363 and 506. I have been jailed for 25 days and was out on bail issued by high court. Now my doubt is whet…

Read More

Regarding 498A,406 & 354. This time I am filling a application of CRPC 216 after 12 year of charge framing. Because at the time when chalan file i…

Read More

I had got bail in 323/506ipc 354 posco act in 2015. On condition that I have to sign and give hajri every 2nd Saturday of month. Now today I get paban…

Read More

Sorry for my mistake.I did beacuse of little knowledge was 20 years old. A party was going on and a known of me was picked up by police and in the pol…

Read More