Advice in case false FIR u/s 354D and 506 filed to defame.

I had an issue with the manager she kept insulting me in front of everyone one day I questioned her and the company coarsed me into giving a resignation. After a month I was walking in a lane that Manager encountered me few yards away and she was asking what I was doing there I didn't answer she kept asking which led to an argument she called HR and gave a police complaint and booked FIR. I was in remand for one day and got bail. The company did all background checks on me and my father earlier found nothing now they are deliberately trying to harass me would the PP and Judge listen to my version? lawyer says since she is a woman the court will only favour her but that is unfair.

Your statement would be recorded during the trial and you would have the option of leading defense evidence in the said case. If you establish during the course of the trial that the Manager is guilty of misusing the authorities to cause injury to you, she would become liable to be punished as provided under Chapter XI of the Indian Penal Code. If the Court finds that she is guilty of telling a lie when she renders evidence, she would be liable to be punished for perjury. In the event of your honourable acquittal from the case, you would get a cause of action to sue the Company as well as the Manager for heavy damages.

no law will be in favor of anybody but there will be some simpathy shown towards the women but that does not mean that the law will be favorable to them you can fight in the court for justice , because in this case burden of proof lies on them

LH House, Bangalore

Dear client
It's sad to hear you had under gone in JC .. actually what causes really behind the lady and you we don't know if they took it in harras to yo if might possible but in this Indian judicial system you have to face all those things.
Thank you.