Action against employee of a shop for harassment of women

There is harrasment in every women during selecting clothes from shop,the male employee of women cloth shop given the fittings of shop touched body parts....this is totally disgusting & intolerable...Please lodga a file against that type harrasment what is occurred with many women in our society.

Answers (5)

218 votes

Presently at every shop where female Dress are available there is a Dressing Room, where the ladies were try the Cloth whether it is fitting or Not. No employee either male or female are needed. However, I do not know wherefrom you write this query, I think there is no such room for the ladies. But if any such even will happen in future, you should complaint first before the Manager or Owner of the Shop who is available at that time in the Shop, then lodged a Written Complaint before the nearest Police Station against the employee.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

246 votes

You are requested to write in paper the entire details of incident that is happening with the women, then put allegations of outraging of women's modesty under Indian Penal Code and lodge First Information Report by Speed Post to local polce station.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
149 votes

You can file various criminal sections against that person for harassing and hampering modesty of a women. You need to contact us for proper guidance so that we can serve you the best possible remedy.

108 votes

Why are you all waiting ? In my opinion go to the nearest women police station with all women in your society and lodge a FIR in this regard. And without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.

111 votes

Unless going thrugh the matters its not possible to decide what to do or how to do because there is no direct evidence against that person. It's my assumption. Need to go through the incidents. Thanks

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles