Validity of employment contract in regard to registered office

I have signed an Employment contract with the company which is working in residential area and have a registered office at commercial area, and office address mentioned in the contract is of registered office,,,,obviously it would be.....but will the contract be considered void as i am working in the office which is made at their home place....its an KPO.

If we are simply taking it, it should not be a problem because the place they have registered their office, they are true as per the employment contract. But if the place of work is given different in employment contract, then it can be void. So everything depends on the contents of contract.

It will be important to read the terms and conditions of the actual Contract before providing any legal advise. The nature / structure of the Company (Public / private / proprietorship / partnership) and the scope of employment as provided for in the Contract need to be looked into specifically. As a general principle however, a registered Company will not be able to shy away from its responsibilities / obligations under a contract based only on difference in addresses provided in a Contract.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

No your contract is not void if the there is no illegality in forming of that company it doesn't matter if they are running their company from residential area,only it may cancel their legality but you will be treated as company employee.