Procedure after Breach of information in business agreement

One of our client has breached an agreement and now giving messages to harm our company financial profile.

Making of false statements with intent to damage your reputation is a punishable offence. For Breach of Agreement you can initiate relevant proceedings in Court. You can also inform others about the matter so that they are aware of fact and do not fall victim to his perverse intent.

Breach of information.. Has one of the wider vision..
Therefore, you are requested to take an appointment for explaining things for proper resolution..
Please do feel free for the discussion to which you seek remedy

Popular Corporate Lawyers

U can register FIR against him or you can file suit for damages / breach of contract against him through Court.
.

Firstly lodge a f. I. R against that particular person under Criminal breach of trust I. e under section 405 of the Indian penal code and thereafter send him the legal notice regarding the act/breach which he has done.

I would like to see your agreement and also that clause whatever disputed in question then I will elaborate properly about that issue so better if you contact us.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court