Procedure after Breach of information in business agreement

One of our client has breached an agreement and now giving messages to harm our company financial profile.

Answers (5)

332 votes

Making of false statements with intent to damage your reputation is a punishable offence. For Breach of Agreement you can initiate relevant proceedings in Court. You can also inform others about the matter so that they are aware of fact and do not fall victim to his perverse intent.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

93 votes

Breach of information.. Has one of the wider vision..
Therefore, you are requested to take an appointment for explaining things for proper resolution..
Please do feel free for the discussion to which you seek remedy

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience
50 votes

U can register FIR against him or you can file suit for damages / breach of contract against him through Court.

269 votes

Firstly lodge a f. I. R against that particular person under Criminal breach of trust I. e under section 405 of the Indian penal code and thereafter send him the legal notice regarding the act/breach which he has done.

182 votes

I would like to see your agreement and also that clause whatever disputed in question then I will elaborate properly about that issue so better if you contact us.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles