How to convince ICC comitte to give a chance to prove innocence

We are four people and sexual harrassment allegations have been made by a female employee. The IC committee is done with the investigation and ICC has concluded us to be guilty without any hard evidence against us. The conclusion has been done only on the basis of heard conversations. Now Most probably the HR will terminate our services without giving us proper notice period. We want to save our Jobs and dignity at work place. There are a lot of people from the floor itself who can vouce for us, but the IC comittee does not want to hear our any request. Now before the company expells us, we want to defend our case by reappealing against thhe verdict. Please suggest the best possible way to save our jobs.

Answers (1)

332 votes

Dear All,

In the present matter a written request providing all the details of your side of the story should be sent to the ICC. Make a request for re-hearing with the committee & then you may also approach the appellate authority with concerns of your wrongful termination. For further assistance you may contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles