One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Omar Siddiqui

Advocate Omar Siddiqui

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPalam Vihar, Gurgaon
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Omar Siddiqui has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Omar provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, property related matters, corporate matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Omar enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1389/2012
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Omar Siddiqui. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Omar Siddiqui

Q: How to convince ICC comitte to give a chance to prove innocence

We are four people and sexual harrassment allegations have been made by a female employee. The IC committee is done with the investigation and ICC has concluded us to be guilty without any hard evidence against us. The conclusion has been done only on the basis of heard conversations. Now Most probably the HR will terminate our services without giving us proper notice period. We want to save our Jobs and dignity at work place. There are a lot of people from the floor itself who can vouce for us, but the IC comittee does not want to hear our any request. Now before the company expells us, we want to defend our case by reappealing against thhe verdict. Please suggest the best possible way to save our jobs.

Advocate Omar Siddiqui answered
Dear All,In the present matter a written request providing all the details of your side of the story should be sent to the ICC. Make a request for re-hearing with the committee & then you may also approach the appellate authority with concerns of your wrongful termination. For further assistance you may contact me.

Q: How to proceed with divorce on grounds of cruelty

My husband and mother in law and sister in law have been physically abusing me for dowry and consistently ly harassing me. What legal action can I take against them

Advocate Omar Siddiqui answered
Dear Ma'am,In pursuance to your query I would suggest that you can go ahead and file a Police complaint against your husband and his family. The law favours women in such cases. Further I would be better able to guide you after a personal interaction. you can contact me.

Q: Procedure to restore case that was closed

I & My Counsel not appeared in Court on 4th date of Hearing by mistake. Case (N.I-138) Closed with - D.I.D. Court Noticed Accused but he never appeared in Court. Now how can I Restore my Case ? May I appeal in Court of Session Judge or Revision in High Court (P & H).

Advocate Omar Siddiqui answered
In this case you have to approach Honble High Court revision petition will do the needful please go through Judgement of Honble Supreme Court Mohd. Azeem Versus A. Venkatesh and another were it was held

Q: Need Advice on breach of contract by builder

Sir, Hi, I have booked a commercial shop from SRS builder in 30L, in builder buyer agreement they promised after paying 95% amount advance they will give 12%pa assured return but after paid 95% payment they said company unable to give u Assured Return. Please suggest what can I do?, this is commercial property, Can i approach consumer forum? Or any remedies please guide? 

Advocate Omar Siddiqui answered
Hi sir due to weekend I am unable to reply your query. Your concern is valid but before giving any suggestion on your matter i want to read builder buyer agreement first so if possible we can meet. Assured return is one part were you can approach direct to High Court for winding up petition which is very effective these days in court of law. For commercial property you can not approach consumer court as it does not fall under consumer. However there are some exception also so reaching to any final conclusion I need an interaction session with you and I do not charge anything for first meeting .

Q: Service case decided by Allahabad high court how to challenge in SC


Advocate Omar Siddiqui answered
Dear Sir,Thank you for writing me as you know we can not comment on Hon'ble Supreme Court whether they will entertain or not as you also know anything can happen in SC depend on sitting bench of Judges.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Omar Siddiqui

Can Advocate Omar Siddiqui represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Omar Siddiqui can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Omar Siddiqui?

When you meet with Advocate Omar Siddiqui for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Omar Siddiqui?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Omar Siddiqui, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Omar Siddiqui?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Omar Siddiqui, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Omar Siddiqui?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Omar Siddiqui regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Omar Siddiqui?

The cost of hiring Advocate Omar Siddiqui can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.