Can I sell first copy products online

Hi all, I have a dealer who sells first copy products Can sell the same on my website, I don't want to do a fraudulent I will write that this is the first copy of the product Buy only if interested Thanks

Selling, dealing, manufacturing, or keeping on display for sale and packaging, trade dress or product infringing the Trade mark of any Proprietor is an offence and you can be sued by the proprietor of the registered TM. Any reproduction or second copy sale is legal only with due permission of the TM Proprietor.

hi,
Selling copy of branded items is illegal in india and can be penalized with heavy compensations olso. it is advisable not to do it online.
whereas rights can be taken from the concerned brand to sell. For more details contact us.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

(assuming you are in India and asking from a Indian legal standpoint)
There is no legal way to sell a first copy.
Any kind of copy being sold either online or offline is not legal.
Mostly, design of the product, logo, bran name, etc. are trademark protected.
In case you are talking about selling defective products, it has different rules & regulations.