What to do in case of harassment by telecom company

I have paid the amount which was.due to tata docomo where i was getting the multiple calls from advocates and police too .and they want me to come to court.please advice what i should do as they are harrasing me .

Answers (1)

233 votes


Since you said that there was a due amount, Tata Docomo have initiated to recover the amount from you. Have you received any lawyers notice or court notice to appear in the court ??

if so then there is a case pending and you should appear in the court along with a lawyer to represent you and If NOT, then you can send a legal notice against tata docomo for harassing you and leading to a police complaint.

Thank you,

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles