What to do in case of harassment by telecom company

I have paid the amount which was.due to tata docomo where i was getting the multiple calls from advocates and police too .and they want me to come to court.please advice what i should do as they are harrasing me .

Hello,

Since you said that there was a due amount, Tata Docomo have initiated to recover the amount from you. Have you received any lawyers notice or court notice to appear in the court ??

if so then there is a case pending and you should appear in the court along with a lawyer to represent you and If NOT, then you can send a legal notice against tata docomo for harassing you and leading to a police complaint.

Thank you,
Varun