What legal action can I take if builder is not completing the project

My builder not responding and not doing any work towards completing hour. Not allowing me to do my self. How can I take action against him?

Answers (1)

It amounts to dereliction in discharging contractual obligations. The latest real estate regulations imposes penalty on such erring builders and promoters. Also, it amounts to deficiency in service. You can sue the builder for damages.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
23 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Similar questions

I purchased a land in Talawali Chanda,in Shrinath city and the builder said he will construct the entire township by himself,so leaving no option I to…

Read More

Hi I have a flat at Jaypee sports city. They are not in a mmod to deliver and even after 6 years are offering only base amount refund that too after 8…

Read More

i bought a flat where i paid for cover parking in cash. they gave me an open parking below the flat and are not co-operating with us. they say i have …

Read More

Hello, I'm in the verge of filing a consumer case against a builder who has delayed the handover for 2 years and for demanding extra amount as lat…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue