Want to get my money refunded from a country vacation company

I have been xheated by country vacation from opast 7 months they said they will provide me the refund but they started playing dual games now stating the refund is not possible ..i have all the possible proofs for it so i want to complain and get my refund i want to know the process for the refund

Answers (2)

314 votes

Issue one legal notice for refund and wait for some days, in case if they neglect then file a complaint to the police seeking help for refund and also you can seek through consumer forum for your relief.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

227 votes

If you claim that the monies that are due to you was wrongfully withheld by the vacation company, you are entitled to recover the same by filing a suit for recovery of money. However, you should be in a position to demonstrate on the strength of a contract or such other authoritative material as to how you are entitled to recover the said money.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles