Want to get my money refunded from a country vacation company

I have been xheated by country vacation from opast 7 months they said they will provide me the refund but they started playing dual games now stating the refund is not possible ..i have all the possible proofs for it so i want to complain and get my refund i want to know the process for the refund

Issue one legal notice for refund and wait for some days, in case if they neglect then file a complaint to the police seeking help for refund and also you can seek through consumer forum for your relief.

If you claim that the monies that are due to you was wrongfully withheld by the vacation company, you are entitled to recover the same by filing a suit for recovery of money. However, you should be in a position to demonstrate on the strength of a contract or such other authoritative material as to how you are entitled to recover the said money.