Refund of money from photographer for not providing album

hello. I have already paid 70% amount to the photographer. Now its been 3 months and I havnt received my wedding album and video CD. Moreover this photographer is not responding to my calls and msgs. i have been trying to get in his touch everyday. He always reject our call or switched off his mobile. by somehow i get his subordinate no. ,he promised to give stuff withibn a week but now he is also not responding. We get to know from third party that the photographer is in Mathura jail (his family matter). I want a direction in his issue. My money is already gone plus dont get album&CD. What should I do in this now?? I have record of 15K only as it was transferred online. but rest of the amount (15K) was paid in cash and have no proof!

It's very simple. Just send him a legal notice in regard. I hope it will surely suffice your needs if not file a case in consumer court of your area.
It's easy to tackle such fraud people but you need to start the process once. Contact me for fast and easy solution.

Dear client : 1. Keep quotation / performa / estimates of the contract given by the photograpy ready.( if available)
2. Immedetely file a criminal complaint against the photographer for cheating you at police station a) place of photograpy was done b) place of shop of the photographer c) mark copy to police station Mathura where he is lodged now.

3. Consumer court will benefit only when the photographer is available to respond to notice.
4. You have to strike for criminal charges against the photographer it's only then he may agree to return your money or the photographs/CD.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore

Yes you can institute a case against the photographer for deficiency in service before the Consumer Court or even file a civil recovery. It is pertinent to mention that you should have the receipts of placing the order for the wedding album/videography with him in order to establish your relationship followed by your claim. Criminal action can also be instituted as he has failed to deliver the property in question despite receiving monetary consideration. Cash payments might also be proved depending on the facts and circumstances of the case.

Regards

You can approach the consumer court and file a complaint against the photographer. It is good you have proof of 507 payment made by you. Consumer courts are pro consumer, and you will surely get your relief.