Refund from coaching institute for lack in services

What evidence I can produce against coaching institute? My case is I enrolled for java advanced course in October but my classes did not start till December. Due to delay in commencement of class, I switched to Android. Even now my class has not commenced according to my batch timing and when I attended one class I was not satisfied with the teaching. I want to withdraw and get my refund. But they are declining it.

You can claim your refund by sending a legal notice also the same depends on the contract signed between you and the classes. ... you may contact for further clarifications and advice ........what are they saying on the class commencement and refused