recovery of fee from IAS coaching institute

Can I recover my fee back from a renown IAS coaching institute in Chandigarh as the institute failed to provide what they promised at the time of admission which caused me severe financial loss in terms of fee and living expenses which I managed after raising a loan. Further they harassed and cause inconvenience to me along with time loss. They even didn't respond to our complaints. Please suggest me suitable measures to recover my fee and whether can I get some legal aid to file litigation against them.

Legal action is maintainable in these type of cases but please specify the issues involved with you. Like what the institute promised, any written communication, etc.. Also living expenses would be like the rent receipts, etc.