Procedure to file case against ticket booking company

I tried to book a flight from online ticket booking company Easemytrip but booking failed during payment. The amount got debited from my bank account. I was supposed to receive refund back but the company is not providing refunds despite the issue raised 45+ days back. I wanted to file a consumer court case against the company Easemytrip. How should I proceed?

First, serve a legal notice. Then, file a complaint before jurisdictional district forum.

It has to be filled within 2 years.

I would advise you to start off with serving a legal notice to them through a Lawyer. If they don't come up with a convincing reply we shall proceed with a case in the consumer forum. I can assure you that a legal notice will defenitly get us a fitting reply as well as refund of your money. Filing a case straightaway will cost you more with less benefits. For legal notice
and other assistance, you can contact me.