Procedure to cancel booking in builder project

We around 100 members want to cancel our booking of flats in dreamz sumadhur project and recover our money ranging from x amount per person with interest. After three years there is no progress at site and it was an bbmp approved project.

Answers (1)

Dear Sir/Madam, before going to file the consumer case or civil case for recovery of money, you have to issue a legal notice separately it means individual for the same it's a all depend upon terms and conditions of sale agreement/construction agreement...if you want my legal service for the same, I will do it, kindly send all the details with documents to my email id [email protected] my cell phone number is 8892491765, I am having rich experience in this Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav Advocate, my office address: No.42, 2nd floor, SBI Officers Club House, Karekallu, Kamakshipalya, Bangalore-560079.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I booked a flat with one of the builders in Delhi NCR and paid Rs.2 lacs as booking fee. However the builder is not making any progress on the constru…

Read More

what to do if builder is not giving flat on time allotted ? and it has been delayed by 4 years? i am Christian and caste st.registration paper process…

Read More

I had booked a flat in noida more than 5years ago. Now builder is giving possession but demanding 3-4 lac more than mentioned in the Agreement.He is a…

Read More

the builder had given a MOU for undertaking construction of a flat. At the time of MOU the land was in the name of the builder, but now it is understo…

Read More