Procedure to cancel booking in builder project

We around 100 members want to cancel our booking of flats in dreamz sumadhur project and recover our money ranging from x amount per person with interest. After three years there is no progress at site and it was an bbmp approved project.

Dear Sir/Madam, before going to file the consumer case or civil case for recovery of money, you have to issue a legal notice separately it means individual for the same it's a all depend upon terms and conditions of sale agreement/construction agreement...if you want my legal service for the same, I will do it, kindly send all the details with documents to my email id [email protected] my cell phone number is 8892491765, I am having rich experience in this field...by Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav Advocate, my office address: No.42, 2nd floor, Opp.to SBI Officers Club House, Karekallu, Kamakshipalya, Bangalore-560079.