Non payment of assured returns by the builder

I have purchased retail shop from the builder with a assured return of 11.5% for which full payment is made . He is stops giving cheques since last 03 months

You can register (1) a case with the police against the builder for criminal cheating and also together you can file a case before Consumer Court, if this shop was for your livelihood or before permanent lok adalat if the total sale price is less than Rs. 1 crore. You can also file a civil case for possession and recovery.

You can bring all the papers, letters, communications and e-mails for further and clear advise.

First try to ask builder by written notice to show cause against non payment.
Don't wait any further as cause of action has already arised in your favour.
If he doesn't reply you within time fix.
You can sue him at consumer forum.

Hello you can approach the consumer forum for redresaal of your grievances against the builder. He will return all assured returns plus he will also be penalized for the delayed payment along with the relevant interest