Lesser Carpet Area than shown in Agreement, where to file case ?

Which Court the lesser carpet area case has to be filed; Consumer Court or Criminal Court? I measured the carpet area, and it is found to be lesser than the area shown in agreement. I am a Degree holder in Civil Engineering, and highly experienced; and hence can I certify carpet area of my flat?

Answers (1)

53 votes

Please raise the issue with the Builder first. Show him that as per the measurements the carpet area is not sufficing up to the required level. Let him give his reply. Then you can take further steps depending on the arrived scenario.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles