One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer

Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 15, Navi Mumbai
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Patent, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil
Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Arbitration, Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Civil, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. He has an experience in both contentious and non-contentious areas of legal work provides an extremely unique blend of expertise which will benefit his clients when he assists them in all types of matters.

Advocate Ramgopal enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2017.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1256/2017
  • Court of Small Causes, Bandra
  • District Court, Kalyan
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Thane

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer

Q: How to claim property which developer is taking over

Hello, We have a property (In Chawl) in the name of my Late. Grandfather . There is no room just we have name of my grandfather on that property (On 2 shop). There is Municipal Tax pending On that property And The Local Builder has taken the area under for Redevelopment. My Question is That Can we get A Room from the Builder for having name of my Grandfather on that property Or anything that we can get from that. We have Rent receipt and Tax Receipt of that property . Plz Help ASAP.

Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer answered
Yes you will get and keep all the supporting that are purporting to what is required in order to be established as claim to the redevelopment property. Definitely you will succeed and will get a place.

Q: Remedy as inability to pay interest every month on money borrowed

My father in law borrowed Rs.2,40,000/- from his friend and kept paying interest of Rs.10,000/- per month for the past two years. The lender is not a registered lender and the loaned amount was not known to anybody at home. Now, since everyone at home got aware of this all were shell shocked. As my in laws are not financially stable, they are unable to pay back a single penny to the lender. The lender is demanding to continue paying interest of Rs.10,000/- per month or pay back the capital amount at once. What do I do? Thanks

Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer answered
If he is a friend then act as a friend as well. Mediate and bring terms to place as currently the situation is not feasible and moreover there is a lack of financial stability. If thing goes well he should comprehend.

Q: How to apply for a dowry case against in-laws

I got married last March 2017, and soon after I shifted to my in-laws house..they started asking dowry but later denied it. And we decided to take over the valuables which my mother gave on my my question is..while getting those valuables (which actually belongs to me) if my in-laws gives us any documents and asks us to sign on those it mandatory to sign.

Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer answered
It will be safe for you and you can keep a copy as well so that everyone are on the same page. If you don't sign they can layer allege that you have taken possession of things which has no relevance to you.

Q: Builder cheques bounced so FIR SIT & civil suit filed but no outcome

I am at great pains to narrate my helplessness from all quarters after a builder in Nagpur committed a fraud on us when we sold our property in May 2012. After all the cheques mentioned in the Sale Deed bounced we took the following action: - Lodged FIR in Feb 2015 which was rejected with comment as it being "court matter". - Lodged civil suit in March 2015. - When an SIT was constituted in May 2017, lodged complaint in July 2017. The SIT came in with a settlement without asking to builder to make any interest payment on Principal amount. - On insistence of our lawyer, we rejected SIP proposal and proceeded to fight the case to get justice of getting Principal plus interest due. - So far nothing seems to be in sight, and also the SIT has now been closed. Please let me know what should I do? How to I highlight my matter?

Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer answered
You can file a writ petition with High court for earliest relief showing urgency in the matter owing to inordinate delay and also a criminal complaint can be filed with Judicial Magistrate First class. You also have the remedy to file consumer case. Definitely you will win the case. Have patience.

Q: Husband files false case on wife but wife has proof of dowry demands

Hello, boy has filed false allegation on girl but she has proof of everything to prove him wrong. She has proof of toture by inlaws for dowry too video audio and messages. What she can do? If she goes on first date and prove everthing in family court.. then she still would be able to get all dowry money back. Please suggest what can be done..

Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer answered
Yes it's good for her. No need to worry. At the time of evidence and cross examination she will be required to prove her part. It cannot be done in a day. There are court proceedings which needs to be followed.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer

Can Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer?

When you meet with Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ramgopal Aiyer can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.