Legal remedy against wrong post paid bill & received legal notice

Hi sir, I am using vodafone postpaid connection for last 4 years but 6 months back i have requested for prepaid for several times every time they have rejected. last 4 months am not using that i have received a legal notice to my mail id for bill payment. 3 months back i came to they are calling to my family and asking them to attend in court am not going to pay that amount as they cheated by sending bills which i have not used..will that legal notice will effect my i have to proceed further. please advise me. thankyou

Answers (3)

80 votes

First ask any of your family member to contact lawyer and rely to the legal notice by narrating all facts. If you requested Vodafone in writing that is your evidence. This is a simple case. Need not worry nothing can stop your travel

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

321 votes

Dear Client,
If any case is filed on you the court will intimate not the company. If you receive any intimation from the concerned court in that case you should attend the court compulsory.
So if they again called just ask the court name and case number u can track that in e courts. Don't be afraid.
It will not affect ur travel..
Better you must engage your local area advocate..

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
350 votes

It will not effect your travel plans. Ask your parents to visit their office and settle the matter. If you have any proof of visiting and requesting always helpful. They have no coordination in interdepartmental.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles