Legal remedy against cashback fraud by shopkeeper

sir i buy a phone from a shop there is a sceme on phone of 8000 cashback and there should be a msg that my cashback is credited in 10 days but there is a msg that you applied a wrong promo code , now today shop is closed and i m very tense that what will i say to them if they dont pay back what will i do

Answers (2)

266 votes

Sir i you dont get the cashback and we are able to eastablish any element of fault on the part of the company the an action in the consumer forum lies. This will have to be examined and thereafter a formal notice highlighting your query can be sent.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

191 votes

yes you may file a consumer complaint against the company if the phone is of a named branded company and invited you to purchase a phone and after purchasing the same message received by you on your phone.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles