Complaint against marketer for taking money and not completing work

hi sir, i have appointed a digital marketer from indore i have paid half money for marketing of my music video after few days as the marketer was not showing his work i asked him why was he not working he kept on giving excuses after few days he said i wont work now. i have his email of the work he had promised and also bank statement of money transfer what can i do sir please help

if you have written registered agreement then you can take legal action against him. inspite of all proofs are supportive for your case. but if he have any personal issue with work so sort out with negotiates and arbitrate with him. keep run your business .

You can file a case in the consumer forum on the ground of deficiency in service and delay in delivery of the music video. It will help if you have enough evidence to prove that you availed the services of the digital marketer and the same was time bound and there has been inordinate delay in providing you with the same.
Alternatively, if the arrangement was on the basis of contract, you can file a case for breach of contract or of summary trial based on the contract (provided there is admission on behalf of the digital marketer).
First step should be to send the digital marketer a legal notice.