Complaint against marketer for taking money and not completing work

hi sir, i have appointed a digital marketer from indore i have paid half money for marketing of my music video after few days as the marketer was not showing his work i asked him why was he not working he kept on giving excuses after few days he said i wont work now. i have his email of the work he had promised and also bank statement of money transfer what can i do sir please help

Answers (2)

if you have written registered agreement then you can take legal action against him. inspite of all proofs are supportive for your case. but if he have any personal issue with work so sort out with negotiates and arbitrate with him. keep run your business .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can file a case in the consumer forum on the ground of deficiency in service and delay in delivery of the music video. It will help if you have enough evidence to prove that you availed the services of the digital marketer and the same was time bound and there has been inordinate delay in providing you with the same.
Alternatively, if the arrangement was on the basis of contract, you can file a case for breach of contract or of summary trial based on the contract (provided there is admission on behalf of the digital marketer).
First step should be to send the digital marketer a legal notice.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Similar questions

One of my consumer case being held at District consumer forum for the last three years. I approached the court in a belief that matter will be settled…

Read More

Cesc disconnected line without intimation meter was in my name and bill paid by me. Meter was secretly transfered to another person but forcing me to …

Read More

My Nissan Micra Diesel car (2nd hand purchased - 2013 Model) while driving got struck in a stone in the bottom and engine oil drained and engine cease…

Read More

I have recently shifted from Bikaner to Haldia through Superfast Packers &Movers. When I first discussed with them they assured me that goods will…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue