Case Against Railway Police Force personnel for harassing me.

I was travelling by train from New Delhi to my Village in 2nd AC with my Senior Cittizen mother, my wife and a one month old baby. At my destination station the trains stop was for 2 mins only and my mother couldn't stepped out of the train and train moved out due to which I have to Pull the emergency Chain to stop the train. The RPF escorts after enquiring everything started violent activity (pushing me inside the train and beating me). they took me to next station and left my mother, my wife and my 1 mnth old baby in that lonely station. I want to sue them. Lawyers plz help.

there is no such provision in the railways claim tribunal act-1987 for claiming compensation for the harassment or such things. Alternative remedy is to complaint against the employee to the superior officers regarding the harassment. Remote chance are available to file a writ for damage and compensation in the high court of the state.

Going by what you have shared herein, it is advised that you can very well file a case for compensation against them and can also launch criminal action against them...................................

You can file a consumer court case against them seeking compensation. Plus you can also file criminal case against the RPF personals for manhandling. You have remedies, you should have the train ticket of all with you. Plus medical papers of your mother